The usual. On regular basis I check P.S. I Love That Book blog, and steal the tags I liked the most. If you do it – drop me a link. And if you do interesting tags – also drop me a link.
1. Diabetes: name a book that’s too sweet, like REALLY sweet.
I’ll be boring and say, in a good way it was “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” by Roald Dahl
2. Chicken Pox: Name a book you only picked up once and never will again.
Anne Rice “Memnoch The Devil“, fifth book in the chronicles.
3. The Flu: Name a popular book that spreads like a virus.
I am glad to say it’s C.S. Pacat “Captive Prince” trilogy for me, since right after I read it, I realized it is being read all over, and it even got some awards in some places I follow. Not the Twilight level, but then, not the Twilight level.
4. The Cycle: Name a book that you reread yearly, or at least often.
Old, basically first love – John E. Stith “Reckoning Infinity”
5. Insomnia: Name a book that kept you up all night.
Andy Weir – The Martian. Morning came. Morning went.
6. Amnesia: Name a book that you’ve forgotten or failed to leave an impact on your memory.
Andy Loriga – “Tokyo Doesn’t Love us Anymore”
7. Asthma: Name a book that took your breath away.
Dmitry Glukhovsky – Metro 2033
8. Malnutrition: Name a book that lacks food for thought.
Elizabeth May – The Falconer. That’s because I’ve read many just like this one, with differences too minor to make a dent. Otherwise the book and the story in itself is not bad, and if you’re not too oversaturated with these – it’s a decent read, really.
9. Travel Sickness: Name a book that took you on a journey.
V.E. Schwab – A Darker Shade of Magic. Parallel London counts, right?